Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TX3 - Books That Will Make You Cry!


The wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish posted another Top Ten Tuesday discussion for today,February 4: Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry. Since I'm not one to seek out books that make me cry I have broken this up into two sections. 

Books that made me cry: 

Harry Potter (specifically Half-Blood Prince) by JK Rowling

Any dog books: Where the Red Fern Grows & Old Yeller
 

Anything by Nicholas Sparks
  

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness



Books I keep putting off because I know they’ll make me cry: 

The Time Travelers Wife

The Fault in our Stars

If I Stay (on my February TBR!)

Water for Elephants

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover


What made you cry? 
Do you enjoy when books give you the tears?!
Did you enjoy any/all of the books above? Dislike any of them?
What would you recommend as a tear-jerker?

No comments:

Post a Comment