Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Tags - Reading Habits!

Reading habits tag originally done by TheBookJazz I believe. 


1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
My bed. I like to prop myself up with many pillows and surround myself in a fluffy comforter which usually means the dog will be curled up in there somewhere too.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Generally whatever is handy but I recently bought two new bookmarks that I love and those have been consistently making the rounds.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I can only stop at a random spot if I’m about to fall asleep (or already have). I almost always end at the end of a chapter or section.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I drink a lot while reading. Almost always some flavored water or coffee but I have been known to pop open some wine if it’s been a rough day.

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Absolute silence, generally. Unless I’m in a coffee shop…

6. One book at a time or several at once?
Several… it’s bad. Last week I had five books going at once, now I’m down to three. I always have three going as I will have one hard copy, one kindle book, and one audible book going on at all times. Then sometimes a rando will sneak in there somewhere!

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere. Currently, with it being the dead of winter in Minnesota I pretty much stick to home or the coffee shop but once it warms up I’ll read anywhere & everywhere.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I never read out loud however I do always have an Audible book going on so that is being read to me out loud.

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
What?! This would be a hell-to-the-no.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Hold one while I have a momentary panic attack… I wouldn’t dream of it.

11. Do you write in your books?
No! I used to when I was younger. Whenever I loaned a book out to someone they would write their name in the front cover so it’s kind of cool looking back now and seeing which ones were popular with my friends. Some of those books REALLY got around! ;)


What are your reading habits?
If you do this tag on your blog/channel please "tag" me so I can see your responses or even enter your answers as a comment down below! 
I want to see what your reading habits are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment