Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TX3 - Swoon Worthy!


The wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish posted another Top Ten Tuesday discussion for today, February 11th,  The Top Ten books that make you swoon. I'm going to mix it up a bit and pick my top ten couples that, I think, are swoon-worthy. I feel like this is extremely predictable, but nonetheless... 


Jacqueline & Lucas from Easy
{I love these two!}

Scarlett O'Hara & Rhett Butler from Gone With the Wind
{Probably my favorite couple of all time...}

Rose & Dimitri from Vampire Academy
{Newest addition to my swoon worthy couples, and swoon I do!}

Avery & Cam from Wait for You
{Currently reading this series and I want to be Avery, please & thank you.}

Elizabeth & Darcy from Pride & Prejudice
{No explanation needed!}

Etienne St.Clair & Anna From Anna and the French Kiss
{These two are cute, adorable, and fun!}

Tory & Cade from Carolina Moon
{Not a well known book but I love the dynamics between Tory and Cade. They have always stuck with me}

Romeo & Juliet from Romeo and Juliet 
{Classic break my heart swoon}

Mia & Gabe from Rush 
{My naughty pick...}

Harry & Ginny/ Ron & Hermione from Harry Potter 
{This series is ALWAYS in my top ten, no matter what the category!}
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about you?
What books make you swoon? 
Which characters make you go weak in the knees?!

No comments:

Post a Comment