Monday, March 31, 2014

March Wrap-Up!


Ouch... this month was slow as far as reading goes because life was hectic, 10 books in total! Busy at work, busy catching up with old friends, and busy spending a lot of time with my family. I do love my books, don't get me wrong, but us book lovers need to set aside the book to live in the here and now too!

For March I met all of my monthly reading goals with one graphic novel, one non-fiction, and kept up with one book club, just barely!!! Hooray!!! As of right now (not including novellas) I am currently 35 books down and that means 9 books ahead of schedule for my 2014 one hundred book challenge. So without further adieu, here is my March Wrap-Up!

1) 
Book #2 in the Scott Pilgrim 

2)
 
Book #1 in the If I Stay Duology

3)
Novella #1.5 in the Lunar Chronicles Series

4)
Book #2 in the If I Stay Duology

5)
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Book #2 in the Vampire Academy Series

6)
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
Book #2 in the Chaos Walking Trilogy

7)
Book #1 in the Ever After High Series

8)
Book #1 in the Entangled Embrace Series

9) 

10)
Book #1 in Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children Series


What have you read this month? 
What were your favorites? Your no go's? 
Will you be picking any of these up next month?

Here's to March 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment