Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Tags - TMI Tag!

I've been seeing this tag going around the YouTube community and thought it was a cute way to get to know the person on the other side of the screen. I found the list of questions from LittleMissNerdyBookworm. So, here it is, The Too Much Information Tag: 
1: What are you wearing? 
Jeans, sweater, scarf. My usual winter attire.  
2: Ever been in love?
Once, my junior year of college. Young first love. Always ends in heartbreak... 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Yes... too many, and I have suppressed them from my memory to never bring into the light of day again! 
4: How tall are you?
I am just past 5'10" and all leg! 
5: How much do you weigh?
A woman never tells! ;)
6: Any tattoos? 
Nothing, yet... I almost gave in and got one in February with my Bestie, but I chickened out! And of course, hers look awesome! I'm so jealous...
7: Any piercings?
Just the usual ear piercings. I've always wanted my nose pierced but I feel like I'm getting too old to rock it. What do you think, 26? Too old?
8: OTP?
One True Pairing... Hmmm. I guess Ron & Hermoine but that is totally predictable coming from me. I just finished The Night Circus so part of me wants to say Marcus and Celia. 
9: Favorite Show?
I'm not much of a TV person since, obviously, I always have my nose in a book. If I do watch anything though it is more than likely Family Guy/South Park/Tosh.O/The Big Bang Theory/Modern Family. 
10: Favorite bands?
I honestly listen to a little of everything: Imagine Dragons, Luke Bryan, Bastille, Florence + The Machine, Cider Sky, Cher Lloyd, Drake, Kelly Rowland, Blake Shelton, Alex & Sierra...
Total Plug: I really enjoy listening to anything my Brother makes. He is graduating high school this year and was recently accepted into a prestigious private music school for music production. I'm totally biased but I think he's pretty awesome. 
11: Something you miss? 
Being debt free... College loans are a B****!
12: Favorite song?
Right now, I REALLY hate to admit this, but I'm loving Talk Dirty To Me... It's a terribly dirty song but it just makes me want to dance. Ugh... I hate you Jason Derulo! 
13: How old are you? 
I turned 26 last November... I'm official in my late twenties = quarter life crisis! 
14: Zodiac sign?
Sagittarius
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Intelligent & Funny! I love to laugh and I enjoy someone who is clever. 
16: Favorite Quote?
I have three that I have always loved: 

1) “Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore, always carry a small snake.”― W.C. Fields

2) “I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much.”― Mother Teresa

3) “And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.”― Mathew 15:14

17: Favorite actor?
Male: Gerald Butler (The Ugly Truth is one of my favorite movies ever...)
Female: Jennifer Lawrence - OBVIOUSLY! 
18: Favorite color?
This changes for me every few years, currently it's Navy or Tiffany Blue. 
19: Loud music or soft?
Soft unless I'm working out. 
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Home! I grew up in the woods in a small country town (more like a village). I like to go there to escape city life and decompress. to remind myself of what is truly important in life. I love my family and going home is always a good reset. 
21: How long does it take you to shower? 
Depends, Morning showers only take me 15 minutes. Night showers though always take me longer, especially after I work out. Probably closer to 25 minutes. 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
If I'm running late, only 15 minutes.
If I'm actually going to try... 30 minutes+ depending on what I do with my hair. 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Once, when I was 13! Long story short, I was in my "Sex Education" class and after class everyone was always super immature about it. One of the bullies came up to me and started yelling "PENIS PENIS PENIS" in my face because I was one of the more conservative ones and he thought it would be funny to get a reaction out of me. So I gave him one, I punched him... Got suspended! Mom was embarrassed, Dad was pretty proud. 
24: Turn on?
Physical: Hands/Eyes
Emotional: Loves his Mom! Melts my heart...
25: Turn off?
Physical: Short... don't shoot me, I'm an Amazon woman! :/
Emotional: Afraid of commitment and/or religion of any kind.
26: The reason I joined Blogspot?
Honestly, just wanted a place to document what I read and my thoughts. More of a reading diary if you will. I figured I would just put it out there and if anyone else found it interesting then they were more than welcome to come along for the ride!
27: Fears?
Disappointing the people I love.
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Books... 
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Yesterday, my Momma!
30: Meaning behind your Blogspot Name? 
Three Words: Harry. Potter. Obsessed... 
Combine that with a daily (M-F) blog post and "TheDailyProphet Blog" was born!
31: Last book you read?
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
32: The book you’re currently reading?
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
33: Last show you watched?
Family Guy... I watched it last night before bed - shout out to Netflix!!!
34: Last person you talked to? 
My roommates dog, Fletcher! He keeps me sane... or crazy. Either way! :)
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
My Bestie!!! Planning our next GNO!
36: Favorite food?
Real Food: Tacos
Snack: DARKSIDE SKITTLES!
37: Place you want to visit?
I REALLY want to go to Greece and Ireland. 
Italy wouldn't be bad either... 
38: Last place you were? 
Home? Work? Target? All of the above... 
39: Do you have a crush?
Always... so many great book boys! 
Legit crush? Nah, I'm single and loving it!
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Last weekend, my brother, on the top of his head.  
41: Last time you were insulted? 
Couple weeks ago? Probably at work. 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Like sweet flavor? I guess anything coconut or blue raspberry, or in other-words anything that changes my mouth blue.
43: What instruments do you play? 
I played the flute for five years. 
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? 
I received an initial necklace from Tiffany's from my parents when I graduated from college and I cherish it. 
45: Last sport you played?
Probably basketball. I loved basketball growing up and (fun fact) was actually recruited to play college ball. 
46: Last song you sang? 
"Drink To That All Night" by Jerrod Niemann.
47: Favorite pick-up line? 
Boy: "Hey girl, feel my sweater. You know what it's made of?"
Girl: "What?"
Boy: "Boyfriend material."
48: Have you ever used it? 
No way... 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Last weekend, went home to hang out with the fam!
50: Who should answer these questions next?
If you are still reading this then YOU should! Either re-post and answer on your blog or comment/email me and let me know your answers. I would love to get to know more about who reads my blog!!!

Hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me! 
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment