Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Series Bucket List

Happy New Year! Let the resolutions begin!

I am very excited for this year in books. There are a lot of new releases that I am (not so) patiently awaiting. I also discovered some new authors this past year and I need more of them... more! As I start making a mental list of new books I want to read I keep coming across old popular book series that I am a tad bit embarrassed to admit I have not read. So, for my first post of 2014, I'm going to put into words my deep and dark book confessions... don't judge. 


I want to defend my case first by letting you in on a book related pet peeve of mine. I hate, no, I despise starting a series before the series has been completed. Sometimes I really cannot wait however this is very rare. So in my defense, the reason I have not read most of these books is purely because of my own stubbornness. 


I am now prepared for all the "You have not lived" and "What rock have you been under" and "You call yourself of book lover" comments as I am well aware of the blasphemy you are about to read. 



#10 
The Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie

#9 
The Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson

#8 
The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner

#7 
The Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver

#6 
The Unwind Dystology by Neal Shusterman

#5 
The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

#4 
The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness

#3 

#2 
The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth

#1


Take my money and let the reading commence. 


1 comment:

  1. Jeeze, you haven't lived!! Where have you been? what rock have you been under? You call yourself a book lover, for shame ;-)

    ReplyDelete