Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Reads!

TGIF!!!
The Bout of Books Read-a-thon is continuing throughout the weekend and this girls has no plans. So naturally I will be reading the WHOLE TIME and loving it! :) I know my Friday reads is a bit large but I've already started the first three, so I want to finish these and get a good chunk done of the the last two by the end of the weekend. Five books! Ready, Set, GO!!!

1) Allegiant By: Veronica Roth - 3rd and final book in the Divergent Trilogy
2) Maus 2 By: Art Spiegelman - 2nd book in the Maus Graphic Novel Duology

3) The Line By: J.D. Horn - 1st book in the Witching Savannah Duology
{Expected Publication Date: February 1st 2014}
4) Beauty Queens By: Libba Bray - Standalone
5) Defy By: Sara Larson - 1st book in the Defy Duology
Taking out the pages I have already read the page count comes to: 
5 books = 1379 pages in total

Good Luck to everyone doing the read-a-thon!
Let’s do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment