Monday, January 13, 2014

Read-a-thon Wrap-up!

Bout of Books 9.0 has come to an end and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. In total I finished five books and got a good start on two more. I only veered off from the original TBR by one book and didn’t get as far as I hoped but I still can’t complain! Here’s the breakdown:

Monday, Day 1: 60 pages of Insurgent

Tuesday, Day 2: 259 pages of Insurgent and Maus 1, both of which were completed this day.

Wednesday, Day 3: 171 pages of Allegiant and I read all of Fracture Me.

Thursday, Day 4: 187 pages of Allegiant.

Friday, Day 5: 251 pages of Allegiant and Wait for You.

Saturday, Day 6: 199 pages of The Line, Maus 2, and finished Allegiant!!! 
(Side note: Allegiant? um… wow!)

Sunday, Day 7: 326 pages to complete The Line and a little more of Maus 2.


And the grand page count total (drumroll…) 1,453 PAGES! Yay!


Let me know how you did and what books you would like to see a review of first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment