Wednesday, January 29, 2014

February ARC Pick


I need your help picking which Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) I should read for February. This doesn't mean I won't read the rest on the list, this will just help me figure out which one I should start with. Take a peak and which ARC's are available to me and are coming out this month and vote at the end of the post to let me know which one you are most interested in!

          Fates Release Date: February 11th 
          

          Etched on Me Release Date: February 4th 
          

          Better of Friends Release Date: February 25th 
          


          Made in Nashville Release Date: February 6th
          

VOTE HERE: 
February ARC Pick:
 
 
 
 
  
pollcode.com free polls 

1 comment:

  1. I chose Fates despite its low average rate. I liked the premise of Fates (and I don't like Contemp anyway). Have a good read! :)

    ReplyDelete